Friday, March 8, 2013

Girls Just Want to Have Fun?



The number of female binge drinkers
is on the rise.

This video and anything you may read may not influence you to stop drinking,
but please consider the amount you are drinking.
Consider the numbers before you become a statistic:

1 in 5 young women in high school
binge drinking
 
1 in 4 college age women
binge drink

"In college I only drank on weekends and it was FULL ON. The more I drank, the more I wanted to drink. The rule of not drinking during the rest of the week ceased to exist and I drank - a lot - any time I wanted to. Going to classes and working for good grades stopped being priorities. My parents decided that I was out of control - which I was - and decided to stop paying my tuition. My college career ended and I have regretted that ever since."

- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment