Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Creativity Contest Entry - A Message of Hope



Reason that I don’t drink alcohol:
 

i drank to forget, feel no pain, fit in with others,

l  o  s  t

in the darkness came the questions:

who have i become?

why am i saying the things i say?

why am i doing the things i do?

no escape, pain magnified, loneliness

d  e  s  p  a  i  r

 
M I R A C L E


The hand reached down and pulled me up

              L O V E

The voice told me that I never had to drink again “there is a solution”

              H O P E       F A I T H

The heart shared the story

              H O N E S T Y

The feet walk beside me on the Road of Happy Destiny

              W E

 



For today  
I remember, feel, fit in, am present, pray, accept love, give love, listen, laugh, be of service, share, hope, dance, hug, remain teachable, use the key of willingness, strive, work, stay grateful

I      a m     s o b e r

No comments:

Post a Comment