Friday, April 5, 2013

Creativity Contest WINNER Announced!

 
First off, thanks to ALL who submitted entries -
we appreciate your talent and willingness
to share with us and others.

 
 
And the winner
of the Creativity Contest -
 
"Reasons that I
don't drink  alcohol ..."
 
is ... Taylor Wood!
 
You may ask me why I do not drink at parties?
You may wonder why I always say no.
I do not want to be part of the peer pressure,
so instead I look and remember I want to survive.
Being a kidney transplant recipient,
I want my kidney to last longer
than someone who is constantly drinking.
My top priority for the rest of my life
is this single transplant.
So the main reason that I do not drink alcohol,
you may ask, would be because
I do not want to ruin my life
and be on a hospital bed one more time.
I do not need my stomach pumped
to be cool
but most of all
I do not need another kidney transplant
because of alcohol.

- Taylor Wood


ENJOY the
$25 AMC Movie Theatre
Gift Card, Taylor!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment