Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Another Creativity Contest Entry!


Reasons that I don't drink alcohol ...

1. My dad is an alcoholic.
2. My friend's brother died in a car wreck when he was drunk driving.
3. I want to go to a good college
4. I don't want to disappoint my mom.
5. I don't want my boyfriend to break up with me.
6. I signed a pledge.
7. I want to be a good role model for my younger sister.
8. I don't want to become an alcoholic.
9. I don't like hanging out with people who drink.
10. I don't want to end up doing anything I wouldn't normally do.
11. I want to keep playing sports.
12. I want to be a psychiatrist.
13. I don't want to lose my friends.
14. I want to keep having a good reputation.
15. I want to be able to help people, not hurt them.

~ Anonymous
 

No comments:

Post a Comment