Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Price of Making Poor Choices

"I Knew Someone Who ...
made alcohol available to their high school age children and their friends. The parents not only condoned underage drinking, they supplied the alcohol. When my daughter sent me a text letting me know that she and her friends had headed over to attend a party at that home, I immediately went over and picked her up. When I spoke with the mother the following day, she justified her actions by saying that she wanted to teach children how to drink socially before they headed off to college. That's not OK."
~ Anonymous in Southern Maryland



 
$2,500.00 Fine
 
for the 1st minor served in your home.


 
$5,000.00 Fine
 
for every minor after that.
 
Think about your bank account before hosting a party
for underage drinkers.
 

Can YOU Afford It?
 
 
Consider This ...
 
Although 60% of teens aged 15 and 16 reported drinking
within a 12 month period,
only 31% of their parents believed
that their child drank during that time period.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment